New Skints 7" Vinyl

The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

New Skints 7" Vinyl

Post by The Amazing Fletch on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Check this out.

http://www.seveninchrecords.bigcartel.com/product/seven10-the-skints-up-against-the-wall-ltd-edition-7-picture-disc-w-exclusive-postcard-set-preorder

It's only three quid plus postage and it features two exclusive tracks "Up Against the Wall" and "Where the Ragaman Go".

It's released on 4th October but they promise to send it as soon as the print is finished.

Also, you get codes to download the tracks as mp3 so you can listen to them wherever.

Newsworthy?
    lightowler
    Sexie AN orsume
    Sexie AN orsume

Re: New Skints 7" Vinyl

Post by lightowler on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 pm

feltch for prez (hit me up on steam about what ever i agreed to some time tonight)
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Steam sucks for that kind of thing. We both have to be online at the same time. I'll PM you instead.
    The Amazing Fletch
    Captain
    Captain

Post by The Amazing Fletch on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 am

I finally got my EP in the post last week. I managed to stick it on my turntable and give it a listen. If I'm honest, I'm not really feeling it. It's nowhere near as good as any of their songs on their album. I also think that while Live. Breathe. Build. Believe. is very good, there are some even better songs on their previous self-titled EP.

The vinyl looks pretty though and it came with a few freebies. The CD that I got was by a band called the Fallthrough and that was pretty good. http://www.myspace.com/thefallthroughpunk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:26 am